Friday, October 15, 2010

Confirmation of Buddieship

The word "buddieship" was a direct word for a friendship between two buddies, close friends or best friends (BFF - BEST FRIEND FOREVER). I was the one behind this word, eventually created the word. The root word of the word was buddy. Well! As a teacher, I was supposed to explore new things.

As I said before on my previous post, there were many things that had happened and there are more to come soon. I tried to fit myself in and get used to all my stress but yet I wanted to release it once in a while. In addition with my left ankle started to get pain after a year, I even get more angrier.

Seeing something not right, I posted many wall posts which contains disappointment of certain things - most notable when it comes to friendship. Rex, my buddy saw those comments and started to sms me regarding about it. After a few smses later, we chat on Facebook. Then, I reaffirmed my relationship between him - and he gave me an answer.

Without anymore doubts, I can finally put down all my stresses after seeing the confirmation. He is going to work at Low Yat Plaza Kuala Lumpur. I am also couldn't wait for my new laptop too. I don't care anymore about this damn laptop of that immature guy anymore. I going to give him back and I will need him to come to the designated place that I going to think of.

Trivia: David had suggested to have a group of us and name it as "Brothers-In-Arms".

0 comments:

Post a Comment


ShoutMix chat widget

Little Grey Rabbit in the Blogging Communities

blog malaysia: bloggers directory Komuniti Blogger Malaysia The Star R.AGE All Malaysia Info Blogger Project 大馬部落 我的部落 | 我的博客書 WWE Universe Earth Hour Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? Malaysia new RedesignMalaysia.com Blog for FT Cares! Selangor Bloggers Tweeter Malaysia
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates