Wednesday, October 20, 2010

My First Nine Emperors Festival

Last Friday, I went with Yicol and Henry for tea after our work. Henry and Yicol took me to Taman Muda's night market street (but that time was not at night) to eat something much cooler, Air Batu Campur and Cendol. On the way to Taman Muda, we saw Jane and two of her friends (which later revealed that they were from Ipoh).

We stopped at the the stall lots of Taman Muda and also saw Jane there. But they were at the opposite of the stall that we were in. Three of us talks about our futures in FCC.

Henry asked me whether or not, I want to go to Nine Emperors Festival, which at that day was the second last day. I was warned that the temple was full of dust and ashes, which I don't care much.

After Henry parked his car, we started to walked around. As we reached the temple, I was so excited because this is my first time to go to the temple, although previously I lived in Ampang or I just passed through the temple.

There were many stalls outside the temple. What three of us wanted to find was stinky tofu. But we wanted to walk around while I was snapping pictures - these four pictures. However, I couldn't not step into the temple because of spiritual problem.

As we walked, we saw Chinese opera but there were no one to watch it except three of us. I tried to eat sugar rock candy plum, which also a nice food despise Henry said it was not good. Yicol also get some candies from another stall too.

I saw sister of former big brother of Kuala Ampang too. I went and greeted her, even though I had vowed not to have connections with Kuala Ampang or Kuala Ampang people. However, I did it for the sake of goodness.

As we went out, we unable to get the stinky tofu. There was another one further but we felt that the person who make the tofu a bit too dirty.

I tried to call up Kok Wai (one of my friends that I used to know when I got to know my ex-girlfriend). Since he's not free to meet me, I need to go home - worrying of meet up people who I do not want to meet. Henry and Yicol asked me to stay a bit longer to wait for the stinky tofu, the one at the night market. At that time, it's just an hour left for the stinky tofu stall going to come. But, I know their intentions but I need to go home for preparing the next day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


ShoutMix chat widget

Little Grey Rabbit in the Blogging Communities

blog malaysia: bloggers directory Komuniti Blogger Malaysia The Star R.AGE All Malaysia Info Blogger Project 大馬部落 我的部落 | 我的博客書 WWE Universe Earth Hour Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? Malaysia new RedesignMalaysia.com Blog for FT Cares! Selangor Bloggers Tweeter Malaysia
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates