Saturday, June 12, 2010

BaXX Revolutionary Army

Baxx Revolutionary Army (without simplified version name) is a group of freestyle shufflers. Don't get yourself confused with Baxx Agents and Baxx Army. As the shuffle skills revolved from time to time, the style of shuffles also changes following the trend of time.

On the first logo of Baxx Revolutionary Army, the logo features the colors of Malaysia flag. Red, white, yellow and blue. Each sides has 7 stars, total of 14 stars
symbolized all the states, plus the Federal Territories in this country. Tiger also can be seen with a glowing eyes.

The second logo is the simplest form of logo with a tiger head on the roundel. The 14 stars still can be seen. This logo design was simplified to be an easy identical and to be a part of T-shirt design (bi-colors).

The third one was a resemble of our country's coat of arm. Crescent moon
was removed to avoid any lawsuits. 14 stars was replaced with the Federal Star. The middle part of the logo was a bass speaker.

To support 1Malaysia concept, a special 1Malaysia logo also was designed and has been shown on my Twitter.

---
p/s: Sorry that I just write it short because I am too sleepy to write this post. I've been not updating my blog, so I just post and post and post and making myself late for my sleep. Errors and mistakes which can be found in this post, please do forgive me because I am just typing with my eyes half closed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


ShoutMix chat widget

Little Grey Rabbit in the Blogging Communities

blog malaysia: bloggers directory Komuniti Blogger Malaysia The Star R.AGE All Malaysia Info Blogger Project 大馬部落 我的部落 | 我的博客書 WWE Universe Earth Hour Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? Malaysia new RedesignMalaysia.com Blog for FT Cares! Selangor Bloggers Tweeter Malaysia
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates