Saturday, June 12, 2010

Time for 'High Definition'

Since now ever thing also in Hi-Def, so do some of my social network website. It was started since this Monday when I started to worked out the logo designs for Baxx Revolutionary Army (original name supposed to be Baxx Infection).

If I am going to take down all the videos of shufflers which are under Baxx Rev. Army, I am going to use my U10i which the video is in nHD version. It is as clear as HDTV too.

Much graphics still in VGA version. I couldn't change all the things on the blog as the template wasn't my design too. The header of the blog already been changed to nHD version. My Twitter layout also has been changed to nHD version. Currently, few of my graphics in nHD because I am also don't know what else I forgotten to change. Too much of sites I need to update, even WWE Universe.

The nHD logo designed by Little Grey Rabbit. Green was used as part of green plan that has been matched out to all members of Takashi Clan for going green and environmental-friendly. I get this idea from WWE HD template too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


ShoutMix chat widget

Little Grey Rabbit in the Blogging Communities

blog malaysia: bloggers directory Komuniti Blogger Malaysia The Star R.AGE All Malaysia Info Blogger Project 大馬部落 我的部落 | 我的博客書 WWE Universe Earth Hour Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? Malaysia new RedesignMalaysia.com Blog for FT Cares! Selangor Bloggers Tweeter Malaysia
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates