Thursday, June 2, 2011

My weirdo dreams: Unholiness

2 weeks ago before 2 days before my holidays, I had weird dreams (once more). On the first night, I dream about Satan, who stood before me and ripped my soul along with him as he went away. I don't recalled the condition of the time when my soul was taken away but I pretty sure that I wasn't in hell. 

I didn't told the story to anyone due to I had forgotten everything about it and went to work as usual. 

After the day, I was very tired and reached home at late evening. I have a rest and watched television. My mother asked me to go to bath and get ready for dinner. Surprisingly, I went into my bed and fast asleep.

This time, I had another dream. I was in an industrial factory, based on all around me were steel pipes hanging here and there. The more deeper I went into the factory, I started to heard noises. All those noises came from unidentified kitten-looking animals. I walked further and saw a stairs to the second floor while ignoring these animals. 

Somehow, I was accidentally dropped my shoes while walking up the stairs. Below the stairs, there were around 3 or 4 those kitten-looking creatures. At the very moment, I heard voices of my employer (one of them) from the second floor. Again, I ignored it and walked downwards to get back my shoes.

Before I could retrieve it, those kittens turned aggressive and started to make even louder noises. alerted others as well. As I look close-up, it was a white tiger cub look-like kitten without eyeballs in their eye sockets. Their eyes also dropped out from their eye sockets as soon as I tried to retrieve the shoes. 

Other white tiger cub look-like kitten without eyeballs in their eye sockets starting to move towards my way. As results, I ran to the stairs which considered much safer than on the ground.

What are the messages that are trying to tell me through the dreams? After that I woke up from my sleep as my mother came into my room to wake me up. I posted the view of the dream on my Facebook. At the same time, I realised that I had the first dream about Satan. 

I don't share very detailed about it to any people until my colleague also had dream about kitten as well. No one were sure what it was about as it does involved faith and salvation. Hope those dreams can reveal more details in short times. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment


ShoutMix chat widget

Little Grey Rabbit in the Blogging Communities

blog malaysia: bloggers directory Komuniti Blogger Malaysia The Star R.AGE All Malaysia Info Blogger Project 大馬部落 我的部落 | 我的博客書 WWE Universe Earth Hour Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? Malaysia new RedesignMalaysia.com Blog for FT Cares! Selangor Bloggers Tweeter Malaysia
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates