Sunday, January 30, 2011

Last shopping before CNY

These few days, I was unable to update my blog due to tiredness after my work. I have been working and even slept in the bus during my way back to my house (even saliva often dripped out from my mouth). There was nothing I can do to make myself to stay awake anymore and went to sleep earlier. Hence, Chinese New Year’s holidays are the only resting for me.

Yesterday (29 January) was the first day of the CNY holidays. That night I supposed to go for clubbing with Jane and Rex. However, I had a family to take care for, and I was unable to spend money (treat them as proposed by Jane). 2 weeks before that, I did said that I might go but can’t confirmed with it and give me some time to think about it.

But things got ugly a night before when she tagged both me and Rex in a Facebook comments. Just because I was unable to provide financially for the clubbing, the whole thing was scrapped. Just because she doesn’t want to use money, the whole thing was scrapped. Just because both Rex and I don’t have money, the whole thing was scrapped.


I woke up at 11 a.m. after Rex called me to inform me about his time to go to Times Square since I have one more item to get: BELT. I also helped my mother to put on all Chinese New Year decorations since it’s the 26th of the 12th month in Chinese lunar calendar. We had minimized the purchase of these decorations and reused some of the decorations bought from last year’s CNY.

My mother cooked Mie Sedaap for me to eat as lunch, while I was still making angpaus [red pockets] as decorations and to be hang on the fence and the bonsai plant. After I had done with it, I went to prepare myself to go out.

The weather had started to drizzle and I rushed myself to the bus stop. The bus doesn’t wanted to take passengers and not telling me to wait, so I decided to take a taxi to Times Square which cost me RM20 just because of silly jam near Alam Damai, Taman Connaught and near Sungai Besi. The taxi driver was forced to take the highway and the tunnel for me to reach Times Square within 30 minutes.

When I reached Times Square, I went to an ATM machine and withdrawn RM50 for me to be used in case if I can’t get any cheap belt. I have only RM50 left in my bank, thanks to Miss H for make the buffet lunch a compulsory and yet I still need to get a present. Miss H knows that I need to take care of my own family and shoulder it with me, and money is very crucial for me. Good for her to do it like that, because I will have no more money to return to work after the holidays.

I meet Rex at the 3rd floor and his brother (later with his family). I told him everything about the clubbing. Then all of us proceeded to look for their respective things, along with Rex’s family. I was shy to walk along with his family because I felt like I am disturbing their family reunion. However, when Rex reached Old Skul, he and his brother were choosing clothes. I went, eat and drink at the kiosk outside of Old Skul.

Although they were still choosing for shirts, I went around and end up buying belts on my own at the kiosk above Old Skul for RM15 each belt. I bought one white and another one in black without need to think which one would be better and rather to make myself in deep headache. I rejoined them after I bought it, while they were ready to leave.

I also followed them for lunch (even I didn’t ate and only drank a cup of green tea) and went to Pudu to online in an internet café. All these above were treated by Rex’s mother. Hereby, I would like to THANK Rex’s mother for it. We dispersed around 6:57p.m. and I went home by bus while Rex’s family took taxi. Rex said that he will inform me if he is going to Maison.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


ShoutMix chat widget

Little Grey Rabbit in the Blogging Communities

blog malaysia: bloggers directory Komuniti Blogger Malaysia The Star R.AGE All Malaysia Info Blogger Project 大馬部落 我的部落 | 我的博客書 WWE Universe Earth Hour Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? Malaysia new RedesignMalaysia.com Blog for FT Cares! Selangor Bloggers Tweeter Malaysia
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates