Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Room "Reshuffle"

On Sunday, a week before Chinese New Year, I had decided to change something in my room and clean up all the messes in my room as well. Although I was much contributed by the effects from being disturbed by unseen spirits, I wish this changes will bring an end towards it, ONCE AND FOR ALL!

I changed the position of my computer table at first. I took off everything from my bed and put it a side. I had moved it thrice in order for me to settle down, back to its original position before I shuffled it last November. The computer chair which I wanted to change it also was back in use after I tried to readjust the leaning part of the chair.

By using lavender soup, I put some into the bucket and wipe my room, especially tables (I have 3 tables) and my cupboard. I also vacuumed all those spider webs in the upper corners of my rooms. The only thing I am not done with is all my cloths which I had put it nicely previously but my mother stake it and it became a "hill".

However, there are much more things that needs to be done in my room and other places around my house to be clean up for Chinese New Year. I also must "clean up" all my chicken pox marks on my face with BioOil so can have the look as I had before. Wish all of you to have a prosperous new year!

2 comments:

Henry Lee said...

gong xi gong xi!

Mawar Merah said...

Selamat Tahun Baru Cina (^.^)

Post a Comment


ShoutMix chat widget

Little Grey Rabbit in the Blogging Communities

blog malaysia: bloggers directory Komuniti Blogger Malaysia The Star R.AGE All Malaysia Info Blogger Project 大馬部落 我的部落 | 我的博客書 WWE Universe Earth Hour Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? Malaysia new RedesignMalaysia.com Blog for FT Cares! Selangor Bloggers Tweeter Malaysia
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates