Saturday, November 6, 2010

New logo update: Brothers In Arms and Little Grey Rabbit's 23rd Birthday Celebration

As you can see here, there are 2 rabbits with crowns on their heads and another logo which resembles a country's coat-of-arms.

The rabbits with crowns were my official logo to celebrate my 23rd birthday anniversary which just near the corner. Since I can't celebrate with myself -either with cake or red eggs due to chicken pox, I decided to get myself a logo of it.

The one which resembled a country's coat-of-arms was created based on another person who shared the same birthday as mine. Although this logo still a draft, but I like it very much.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


ShoutMix chat widget

Little Grey Rabbit in the Blogging Communities

blog malaysia: bloggers directory Komuniti Blogger Malaysia The Star R.AGE All Malaysia Info Blogger Project 大馬部落 我的部落 | 我的博客書 WWE Universe Earth Hour Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? Malaysia new RedesignMalaysia.com Blog for FT Cares! Selangor Bloggers Tweeter Malaysia
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates