Friday, November 5, 2010

Chicken pox: Aftermath

After 1 and a half week of chicken pox period, finally 75% of it has dried up. Some scabs even removed by itself too. Happy to hear that.

The few days prior recovering, I only stayed in my room doing all the exam papers, watch animes "Pandora Heart", "Tales of the Abyss", "Boku no Pico" and a few more. Besides that, I also watched Titanic II - which more like horror movie to me.

I also watched Ghost Adventures, WWE RAW, WWE Smackdown and WWE Diva NXT via Youtube.

I downloaded NXT theme song, "You make the rain fall", "Fire" - by Pointer Sisters and another version of Babyface, and few more animes original soundtracks.

On Tuesday (2/11), I went out using motorcycle to get money out from the bank and give my family the share that they need. My mother asked me to pay the bill. Then, I went to pay up my phone and broadband bills. Afterwards, I went to Pustaka Rakyat to get a Science book to create the exam papers. I also got myself a new pendrive as well.

The next day (Wed, 3/11), I went to night market with my parents. I wanted to eat some of the foods there so badly but too bad, I can't eat it for the next 90++ days. Beside helping my mother to carry some of her stuffs, I went to Guardian to see whether they had something that make sure my face without spots or scars.

Because of wearing tight underpants, one of my blister has been "neutralized" and a day later, it became a pus.

I went out with my buddy yesterday (4/11) to get rid of my boredom and also want to see what things that I need to buy. Some computer accessories, softwares and wanted to get new underwear as well. But I became bankrupt, I also surrendered some of my money to invest with Rex. We went around and had our lunch. Even I can't eat other things, I still can eat porridge.

However, another scab on my neck has dried up and even can be removed anything due to it has been sticked out of the wound for a day. When I removed it myself, the wound also has pus on it. I used antiseptic cream on both the pus scabs and covered it with a plaster.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


ShoutMix chat widget

Little Grey Rabbit in the Blogging Communities

blog malaysia: bloggers directory Komuniti Blogger Malaysia The Star R.AGE All Malaysia Info Blogger Project 大馬部落 我的部落 | 我的博客書 WWE Universe Earth Hour Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? Malaysia new RedesignMalaysia.com Blog for FT Cares! Selangor Bloggers Tweeter Malaysia
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates