Friday, March 19, 2010

My pledges for Earth Hour 2010

These are my pledges for Earth Hour 2010. Eventhough I was unable to get my family and my workplace to support it, I going to do it my way.

Pledge #1:
Less usage on phone (use only during emergency) to save the electric cost from charging for 1 week until the end of Earth Hour.

Pledge #2:
No laptop usage begins 3 days before until the end of Earth Hour.

Pledge #3:
No mobile internet usage during the Earth Hour day.

Although these pledge doesn't seem to work as it was suppose to be, but with my sincere heart, I will support Earth Hour.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


ShoutMix chat widget

Little Grey Rabbit in the Blogging Communities

blog malaysia: bloggers directory Komuniti Blogger Malaysia The Star R.AGE All Malaysia Info Blogger Project 大馬部落 我的部落 | 我的博客書 WWE Universe Earth Hour Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? Malaysia new RedesignMalaysia.com Blog for FT Cares! Selangor Bloggers Tweeter Malaysia
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates