Saturday, March 20, 2010

Thank you, visitors!!!

First of all, I want to thank all of you - the visitors of my blog for accidentally or coincidentally visited my blog. Without you, the visitors visited my blog, it would be nothing but a junk weblog.

With motivation from few of my friends, my blog can be search in various ways. If you are using Google, you can key-in either, Daniel J.K. Lim, Daniel Jie Kang Lim, Haiiro Usagi or Tales of the Little Grey Rabbit.

In some way, my blog had also appeared in Indonesia's Sumut Pos - without my knowledge. Few recent blog posts can be found at Sumut Pos' website.

Google Blog is the easiest way to find my blog. Since I was using Feedjit, I can see people (some of the accidentally) visited my blog using Google or Google Blog. Some blogwalker visited my blog since I am now active on certain blogger's directories.

I can't say that my blog is in a nice or perfect as some people does. To me, my blog already satisfied me a lot - especially in designing the header of my blog. I will continue to write my blog until the very end. At the end, I wish to say, THANK YOU.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


ShoutMix chat widget

Little Grey Rabbit in the Blogging Communities

blog malaysia: bloggers directory Komuniti Blogger Malaysia The Star R.AGE All Malaysia Info Blogger Project 大馬部落 我的部落 | 我的博客書 WWE Universe Earth Hour Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? Malaysia new RedesignMalaysia.com Blog for FT Cares! Selangor Bloggers Tweeter Malaysia
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates