Thursday, February 25, 2010

Parti Progresif Penduduk Malaysia

This party had made me remembered one of my past history. I was an unofficial member of this party - I did fill in the form but not providing other documents. I was asked to join the party by then Uncle Siva who also a member of PPP (but later became member of PKR - Keadilan). In my 2 times meeting with them (the branch committee), I was almost became the first Chinese to join and given post as Deputy Youth Wing Leader. Incredible, right? But it wasn't my will to join the party but I merely want to use that oppurtunity to give my then-youth group, the chance of survival from the battle of the group for supremacy in my ex-living area (which was united a years later). During the last elecetion, I was a supporter of PKR and I am the only one among my ex-friends that supported the oppositions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


ShoutMix chat widget

Little Grey Rabbit in the Blogging Communities

blog malaysia: bloggers directory Komuniti Blogger Malaysia The Star R.AGE All Malaysia Info Blogger Project 大馬部落 我的部落 | 我的博客書 WWE Universe Earth Hour Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? Malaysia new RedesignMalaysia.com Blog for FT Cares! Selangor Bloggers Tweeter Malaysia
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates