Thursday, July 28, 2011

Re-play MapleStory

Recently, due to influence of Josh O. I had started to play MapleStory again. Josh O was at first burned a CD containing the new patch of MapleStory (currently version 1 onwards) to replace those in my laptops (version 0.96).

When I took it back, I was so eagerly wanting to play it. Too bad! Luck wasn't at my side. The CD's last 20 seconds unable to fetched to the laptops (both Dell and HP) and making me crazy.

I almost forgotten that back few days ago, I had downloaded the full version of the clients and due to antivirus scanned malware, it has been quarantined. I never noticed that I could deactivate the antivirus first and install the game, then only turn it on again. IT HAS PROVEN THAT MY WAY WORKS! 

Within this week since Sunday, my character (which I made a new one) had gained level 27 within 3 days. The other two days, the server was having maintenance. It has obstructing me from reaching level 30.

However, I would like to thank Josh O. for helping me in MapleStory and willingly gave 1 million mesos to me. Also, we have been talking a lot of [censored] things that made Jia Ye also with his !@#$%^&* Thanks guys for giving me a wonderful taste of friendship once more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


ShoutMix chat widget

Little Grey Rabbit in the Blogging Communities

blog malaysia: bloggers directory Komuniti Blogger Malaysia The Star R.AGE All Malaysia Info Blogger Project 大馬部落 我的部落 | 我的博客書 WWE Universe Earth Hour Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? Malaysia new RedesignMalaysia.com Blog for FT Cares! Selangor Bloggers Tweeter Malaysia
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates