Friday, July 29, 2011

Broken half way

Photo courtesy from Google Image and amyikram.blogspot.com.

CHERAS — Today is the day that I am able to get my salary from the bank. I went to cut my hair, pay my internet bill and also my mobile bill as well. Again, it was not easy to be co-head of the family. My mother asked me to buy some household things that the house really needed. Of course, what my employers claimed that I spent the money imprudently was totally untruth. 

After I finished with my hair, I was supposedly to eat with Gareth (because he already accompanied me to the salon twice) and treat him with pan mee. Unfortunately, the shop closed after I had done with my hair. Since he also doesn't want to eat anything else besides pan mee, he decided to return home. I was too thirsty and get myself a bottle of soy milk and at the same time, I bought some steamed peanuts.

I took bus from Majestic to Leisure Mall. I went into Giant Supermarket to get everything that my mother had asked me to buy. Due to my forgetfulness, I also forgotten what to buy and forgot to bring the list as well. So, I called my mother to ask what things that I need to buy (of course my own money). Lipton tea, mushroom soups, butter and Lifebuoy body foams. All these items had cost me RM50.

I put everything into my bag since that I was also having my laptop with me too. At the same time, I waited for a long 20 minutes, to get SJ Bus to go home. [Unrelated story: While I was waiting for bus, there were 2 men and a woman (foreign: Burmese or Indonesian) waiting for bus too. However, the two men were gaying. Presumable that they might be gay couple.] 

The bus that I took was the old model bus, unlike other SJ buses. While I was on-board, the bus started to go slow and somehow, the smell of diesel was very strong (like the smell of burned firecrackers). When the bus reached Len Seng Apartment to stop and to let some passengers out, the bus unable to move and the engine stop working.

Passengers started to got out the bus, one by one. There was no more option but to pay another RM1 for other buses to arrive. After 7 minutes, a RapidKL bus came and many people rushed for it, including myself. I don't care much about others and I really wanted to go home early. I squeezed myself into the bus. On the bus, I also saw the uncle that I always saw when I was still working in PJ. 

I do thank God that everything that had happened were according to His plan and I reached home about 6:30 p.m. At the same time, I told myself that I will never again get myself on-board an old bus. However, the main reason was the bus operator look for more money, nevertheless, including RapidKL. The driver or conductor will get as many people as possible and they will not care even though the bus already overloaded with the amount that has written outside of the bus. SELFISH and MONEY MINDED! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment


ShoutMix chat widget

Little Grey Rabbit in the Blogging Communities

blog malaysia: bloggers directory Komuniti Blogger Malaysia The Star R.AGE All Malaysia Info Blogger Project 大馬部落 我的部落 | 我的博客書 WWE Universe Earth Hour Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? Malaysia new RedesignMalaysia.com Blog for FT Cares! Selangor Bloggers Tweeter Malaysia
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates