Sunday, January 9, 2011

Bossy business

Last evening, someone came out and gave order too. I was like "Yeah right! Who the hell are you to ask me to do so?". The one who gave the order was my lazy brother.

I washed the toilet bowl after I used it and bathe. The toilet bowl went into yellow because of someone often thrown cigarette buds into the bowl without flushing. It also made the toilet in bad smell.

Then, I went down for dinner and around half an hour later (after my dinner), that lazy fellow came down and ordered "I don't want to see any toothpicks and empty bottles anymore", while telling my mother that he used how long to washed the toilet's wall? Just after I washed the toilet bowl and he went to clean up the others? Would you believe that thing came from a lazy fellow?

For all these times, he has been eat, sleep and watch television yet he washed the toilet. This morning, my mother was cleaning up the sofas but he was still awake and didn't went to help my mother out. Still, the whole house has a bunch of mess to clean up, still he picked up the toilet just after I cleaned up the bowl.

However, I would not to listen to him anyway. He only used this idea, exactly how I used it when I was still unemployed. He used this idea to avoid himself from finding a job because he couldn't find any comfortable and easy-to-work jobs. He's the only family member not contributing either he has a job or without a job. One word and still an occurring word, LAZINESS.

《via mobile web》

0 comments:

Post a Comment


ShoutMix chat widget

Little Grey Rabbit in the Blogging Communities

blog malaysia: bloggers directory Komuniti Blogger Malaysia The Star R.AGE All Malaysia Info Blogger Project 大馬部落 我的部落 | 我的博客書 WWE Universe Earth Hour Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? Malaysia new RedesignMalaysia.com Blog for FT Cares! Selangor Bloggers Tweeter Malaysia
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates