Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Time to change... the broadband

I am going to do selections to pick which internet broadband company that can really suit my needs. I want it to be better than others, lesser lags, faster in speeds and will only disconnect whenever I need to. 

For sure, DiGi Broadband already unable to suit my needs since they unable to achieve whatever they said in the advertisement. Yet they still being 'thick face' to continue on with that advertisement. 

I had Yes 4G and TM's UniFi in my mind. Because Yes 4G still new, I can't simply subscribe it without knowing the real quality of the services. I heard rumor that Yes 4G was hacked by anonymous people. Whether is truth or not, Yes 4G still under my consideration.

Telekom Malaysia started to introduce optic fiber high-speed internet broadband called UniFi. Until today, not much area are covered. I am still waiting for Telekom Malaysia to cover my area as soon as possible. I had asked for the coverage. According to TM's response, I will be able to enjoy it after this year. I can't wait for it.

DiGi has successfully attracted customers with their high speed broadband, but only one thing I dislike the most is it disconnect very often, which I am not able to accept it. If you disconnect 3-5 times a day, I still ok with it. But when you goes very often until want to watch Youtube, it disconnected; want to download movie, it disconnected. It's freaking annoying.

In one day (24 hours period), it can goes disconnected up to 20-30 times a day. Can you imagine that? Since DiGi likes to say, "It's time to change", so I think it's time for me to change to other company as well, even if today up till now, you only disconnected twice. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment


ShoutMix chat widget

Little Grey Rabbit in the Blogging Communities

blog malaysia: bloggers directory Komuniti Blogger Malaysia The Star R.AGE All Malaysia Info Blogger Project 大馬部落 我的部落 | 我的博客書 WWE Universe Earth Hour Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? Malaysia new RedesignMalaysia.com Blog for FT Cares! Selangor Bloggers Tweeter Malaysia
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates