Thursday, December 2, 2010

Mie Sedaap... my favourite

Mie Sedaap is an instant noodle made by Wings Food, Indonesia. It is second most popular instant noodles brand in that country. Well, we also often heard the song of "Mie Sedaaapppp!!!" during commercial.

I've been eating Mie Sedaap for quite a while. Almost 2 years I think. Mie Sedaap is the cheapest instant noodles you can find in my housing area's 99 Supermarket. 

Just RM3, you can buy it and have a nice taste of it. Once you had taste it, especially the Kriuk Kriuk - sure you will get addicted with it. Although my parents do not like much of Mie Sedaap, I still insist to have Mie Sedaap every time I went to the supermarket. My family preferred to have Mamee Vegetarian flavor.

Nowdays, every thing get expensive. Nevertheless, brands like Mamee, Maggi and Cintan really unable to afford people with low money income. To me, Mie Sedaap's taste can be parred with these companies. 

Recently, I took Mie Sedaap as supper. Yeah! The taste of it never fade away from my nose. I can almost smell it every time too. If you haven't try it, take it as your shopping list next time. Then you will know how was my feeling after eating it.

My recipe
Actually I like the original taste of it. I will only add-in sesame oil, white pepper powder and my family's fried onion. In case that you want to cook 2 noodles but you have only one pack of the ingredients inside it, you can always repeat the same thing as above and you can also add-in dark soy sauce and chill sauce. Of course, if you want to add an egg also will not be a big problem too. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment


ShoutMix chat widget

Little Grey Rabbit in the Blogging Communities

blog malaysia: bloggers directory Komuniti Blogger Malaysia The Star R.AGE All Malaysia Info Blogger Project 大馬部落 我的部落 | 我的博客書 WWE Universe Earth Hour Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? Malaysia new RedesignMalaysia.com Blog for FT Cares! Selangor Bloggers Tweeter Malaysia
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates