Sunday, September 5, 2010

Complicating "Followers"

Today, I used all my time to figure out how to un-follow people that followed my previous blog. Although I will not going to use my previous blog, but the blog still give me a great threat especially because there is still a person following my previous blog. Like Chinese proverb says, “If you wanted to cut the grass, you must take out the root as well.”

I was shocked to see that I did followed his blog and I try to erase it. My attempts met with failure. I keep retrying and try, still unable to figure out too. Even to search from Google Search, I can’t get a proper solution.

When I figured out where was the problem (actually I signed in using Twitter but the picture on the Followers List was with a Google logo), I tried my best to sign in using another account. Again, failed! It was because the server unable to let me sign in using another account. Even with many attempts, I still can’t get the thing to un-follow.

Then, I also added the Twitter there too (un-accidentally). It caused me a big frustration and almost going to bang my laptop. I also stress over the music I was listening as well. You know? When things get irritated, you will become very frustrated with your mind keep saying, “Quick! Quick! Quick!”

However at the end, I managed to un-followed it by logging in using Google Chrome (before that I was using Mozilla Firefox). Why Google does create the “followers” such a complicated way? I managed to un-follower which used by both Google and Twitter account. Finally, I also redirected my previous blog to my current blog to assure that there will be no more complications.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


ShoutMix chat widget

Little Grey Rabbit in the Blogging Communities

blog malaysia: bloggers directory Komuniti Blogger Malaysia The Star R.AGE All Malaysia Info Blogger Project 大馬部落 我的部落 | 我的博客書 WWE Universe Earth Hour Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? Malaysia new RedesignMalaysia.com Blog for FT Cares! Selangor Bloggers Tweeter Malaysia
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates