Monday, September 6, 2010

New logo update: WWE SummerSlam 2010

There you are! Finally I tried to get myself into new logo design again. It's a bit bad because I can only use CorelDraw X5 to make logo, which I wasn't good at it. My Illustrator CS3 unable to be installed and CS4 can't be open. Hope you all will forgive the first timer on CorelDraw X5.

OK! Back to the logo. Yes, it does look very simple but it is someone's interest to make logo, you know. Even though, the logo really look simple, you need to do it right. Correct fonts, correct size, correct pattern, anything must be precise. What can I do more since I am new to CorelDraw?

This logo was used in WWE PPV: SummerSlam. I also uploaded the draft version (this is improved version) to Brands of the World.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


ShoutMix chat widget

Little Grey Rabbit in the Blogging Communities

blog malaysia: bloggers directory Komuniti Blogger Malaysia The Star R.AGE All Malaysia Info Blogger Project 大馬部落 我的部落 | 我的博客書 WWE Universe Earth Hour Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? Malaysia new RedesignMalaysia.com Blog for FT Cares! Selangor Bloggers Tweeter Malaysia
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates