Thursday, September 2, 2010

False information makes me to waste my time and walked so far

After today’s work, I took LRT to Masjid Jamek and changed to KLCC for BookFair. I did go around KLCC but I found no fair unless Hari Raya items. I started to check the internet and found out there is a fair in KLCC but not Kuala Lumpur City Centre (KLCC); it is Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre (KLCC).

According to the source from the net, it’s held from the 1st September (today). WHAT I HAD DONE? I walked from Petronas Twin Tower under my umbrella, half of my pants wet, my shoes totally wet and walk without shortcuts.

Most of the shortcuts were blocked due to constructions between both KLCC at the same time. So, I need to use main road to get myself there. I also mistakenly went to Mandarin Oriental Hotel too. Gosh! I’m totally confused. However, the spirit within me keeps me walking until I did eventually reach Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre.

Another ‘lucky draw’ also was, the date of the bookfair is at the 4th September – not 1st as updated in the website. What can I do next? Walk again! Under the rain with half-wet pants and wet shoes, I walked to Bintang Walk.

My day was wasted just walking with false information. Like Chinese people used to say, “WALAO!!! I WALKED SO FAR BUT I GOT THE WRONG INFO AR?” When I was in the bus, I spent all my time to sleep. I already don’t care with the wet pants and shoes or even saliva came out from my mouth.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


ShoutMix chat widget

Little Grey Rabbit in the Blogging Communities

blog malaysia: bloggers directory Komuniti Blogger Malaysia The Star R.AGE All Malaysia Info Blogger Project 大馬部落 我的部落 | 我的博客書 WWE Universe Earth Hour Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? Malaysia new RedesignMalaysia.com Blog for FT Cares! Selangor Bloggers Tweeter Malaysia
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates