Sunday, June 5, 2011

Returning to church

Today was the day for me to attend the first ever service after 3 years absent from a formal church. Last week I had disappointed Joshua, I will not do it this week, especially when I am a mentor to him. I woke up a bit later than the time I did last week. But a sudden downpour making it more impossible for me to go to church. 

I posted a status in Facebook, "LOL. RAINING... HOW TO GO TO CHURCH?" After a while, the rain stopped and I walked quickly to the bus stop to take bus towards Taman Midah. SJ Bus was the quickest and ready to move, so I took it. I found out that many people in the bus started complaining to the bus conductor because of the new fees from Zone 1 to Zone 3 is now RM2.50 (previously they decreased it to RM2 without approval of LPKP and was a move to fight with RapidKL).

When I reached Taman Midah - KL Bound, I need to be quite and not to be late as the time was already 9:47a.m. I need to walked for another distance (Taman Midah - Cheras Bound) to the nearest taxi stand just in front of Nissan Car, which I wasn't aware of it last week). It was lucky enough for me to get a taxi as soon I reached the taxi stand. I managed to reach Pandan Safari about 9:55a.m. As have been told, I waited for Joshua at the place where the bonsai were (disappeared after a week). 

Then, I contacted Joshua by first calling him but he didn't pick up the phone and after that I had sent two text messages to him. My head was empty and don't know what else I could do, so I went out to take a cab back home. This time, the luck wasn't by my side. I waited for half an hour for it. Most of the taxis already occupied. Only by that time, Joshua contacted me and asked me to come over again. I was already lost my hope at that time too.

I went back and as been told again to wait for him at the entrance of Econsave. I have waited with ended hope and the time has passed 5 minutes without any trace of him. Finally, he had popped out. He took me to the entrance of the church and the sharing has started (the service already halfway). The sharing was about success with actions. The weird thing was the service in deed bilingual with English as the main language and translated immediately by a Mandarin translator. 

After the sharing, Joshua took me to the back seats ( I was sitting at the third row of middle section at the beginning). I was then greeted with a "Hi!" and my eyesight was not good, I couldn't figure out who was them? They were Delena Swan (her Facebook name) and her family. 

As other already dispersed for lunch and Joshua was needed for a meeting, I went all by myself and played with my handphone. I also was asked by some of the members to have some foods and drinks but I declined because I know that my mother had cooked something at home (which ended up eating dumpling). Joshua had accompanied me for the rest of the time and talked something about our Christian fellowship, some history of mine and Joshua also talked about some of the youth members' histories as well. 

The church ended before 2p.m. and I was planning to go home by my own. But I was asked to follow one of the members (Mr. Fredrick) and I asked him to just dropped me at Leisure Mall bus stand, so I won't be bordering people to fetch me way into my housing area. I am glad that I was managed to went to the church and hoping I can stay. Thank you, Lord for making this possible! Success with action! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment


ShoutMix chat widget

Little Grey Rabbit in the Blogging Communities

blog malaysia: bloggers directory Komuniti Blogger Malaysia The Star R.AGE All Malaysia Info Blogger Project 大馬部落 我的部落 | 我的博客書 WWE Universe Earth Hour Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? Malaysia new RedesignMalaysia.com Blog for FT Cares! Selangor Bloggers Tweeter Malaysia
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates