Sunday, March 6, 2011

Inescapable

March 4th, 2011

On that particular night, I was my mother watching Stargate Atlantis which I bought a day ago. Not long after, my mother received a call from my brother to ask her to open the small gate behind – to allow him to come in. I thought he might be in his racing using my father’s motorcycle and ended up to hide that motorcycle behind.

After he came back, 2 other people followed behind. They looked too familiar to me as well. It’s Andy and Hou from Kuala Ampang. Hou only greeted me with a nod with his head, while Andy greeted me by calling my name, like before.

Andy and I have a little chat first before I asked him to join in Hou and my brother in his room. We were chatting like things before never happened. Since, they already saw that I am still “alive”, this might create an inescapable situation for me and even exposing myself for any possible threat.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


ShoutMix chat widget

Little Grey Rabbit in the Blogging Communities

blog malaysia: bloggers directory Komuniti Blogger Malaysia The Star R.AGE All Malaysia Info Blogger Project 大馬部落 我的部落 | 我的博客書 WWE Universe Earth Hour Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? Malaysia new RedesignMalaysia.com Blog for FT Cares! Selangor Bloggers Tweeter Malaysia
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates