Friday, March 25, 2011

Restart all over again

"Please set good example there. I believe that you can do it. Just keep telling yourself that you can and you will be a changed person..." – Sister Amanda Jee.
The secret had finally unveiled and there were no more choice for me to sacrifice things that once so dear to me. As per promised, I am here to start a new once again – with the only last hope left. Connections have been cut entirely and will going to do so with my phone number too. 

Everything in social networking is anew. The matter has been brought to confessions, in front of the two sisters from Singapore. With the advice of start brand me even though the road will be hard ahead, I will need to change my personality entirely or might face consequences. 

Certain posts in the blog also has been removed and censored for this reason. It will never mention anything and anymore about those who were involved directly and indirectly. This will put a clear cut for everything.

As for the number, I am so sorry that I will be needed to cut entirely without able to re-change it back to prepaid.

Please do forgive me for my untrustworthy and my selfishness. Please forgive my sins that I had committed and my wrongdoings. 
"Start a new life. At least, chances has given to you. Treat it as a lesson and be careful next time. If you cant control, then try to avoid it. Not everyone had the same thinking. The world have change, so do people's thinking, but not all people think it that way. You have to be careful. As long as you are happy, whatever you do, just do it BUT have to be careful, think of the consequences." – Sister Agnes Snow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


ShoutMix chat widget

Little Grey Rabbit in the Blogging Communities

blog malaysia: bloggers directory Komuniti Blogger Malaysia The Star R.AGE All Malaysia Info Blogger Project 大馬部落 我的部落 | 我的博客書 WWE Universe Earth Hour Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? Malaysia new RedesignMalaysia.com Blog for FT Cares! Selangor Bloggers Tweeter Malaysia
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates