Sunday, January 2, 2011

Time to clear up scars

It has been exact 2 months since I had my chicken pox and there are scars around my face. My body suffered the most. Well, I had not been restricted myself from eating "poisonous" foods before chicken pox and after it. Although I supposedly to not eat things that are consider "poisonous" to the chicken pox (before and aftermath), but it was too late for me.

I had been recommended to get Bio Oil by David C. to assure that all my scars on my face needed to be removed. Well, my face is very important to me. Without it, I'm no more dashing. *just kidding!* However, as a teacher, I need to have a nice look to tell give people a surprise that even I am 23 (or 24), I am still look young. 

For a long time, I still keep my youthfulness. People mainly surprised to know that my look looks younger that my age. It was passed down from my parents (genes) because my father and mother also still look like in 40s even though they are already early 50s. Except for my brother that doesn't have that look. People often got mistaken that he is my older brother (when I was still working in Max Max Enterprise). 

I also bought L'Oréal Man Expert [Anti-Mark] too. It was to assure that things can get double (by meaning, I used both to remove marks and I can get some facial treatment along). 

Tonight, I had started to use Bio Oil by applying a bit on certain marks on my face. I also doesn't want to waste it. Both things although around RM30 per item, but I hope that I won't finish it that quick. That's how I save up things and will not waste money too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


ShoutMix chat widget

Little Grey Rabbit in the Blogging Communities

blog malaysia: bloggers directory Komuniti Blogger Malaysia The Star R.AGE All Malaysia Info Blogger Project 大馬部落 我的部落 | 我的博客書 WWE Universe Earth Hour Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? Malaysia new RedesignMalaysia.com Blog for FT Cares! Selangor Bloggers Tweeter Malaysia
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates