Saturday, November 13, 2010

What goes around, comes around

Let's start with DiGi. Few days ago, I was complaining about the broadband line keep disconnecting. Yesterday, I even put it on Twitter. The best thing was they replied me and giving me tips to improve my broadband from disconnecting by set my broadband network from WCDMA Preferred to WCDMA Only.

Good news was the line did got disconnected (less than 5 times after I'd changed the setting) and I can use my broadband all night long.

Today, the things again disconnected. Until now, it has been the 8th time of the day that the broadband got disconnected. This time, I called up DiGi and talked about my complain. According to one of their operators, I supposed to use WCDMA Only because my place has no 3G line. Later on, she asked me to hold up the phone and checked whether there is any technical difficulties - which there was one near Proton Edar of my place.

After that, I went to check my blog. On the counter of my blog, it appeared a familiar number, the Satanic number of '666' but with a zero behind it. Whether or not Satan was nearby or else, no one knows. I can only ask God to bless the whole house and protect myself from the harm of Satan. Maybe the Satan has his plan to destroy me one more to tempt me to stay away from God.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


ShoutMix chat widget

Little Grey Rabbit in the Blogging Communities

blog malaysia: bloggers directory Komuniti Blogger Malaysia The Star R.AGE All Malaysia Info Blogger Project 大馬部落 我的部落 | 我的博客書 WWE Universe Earth Hour Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? Malaysia new RedesignMalaysia.com Blog for FT Cares! Selangor Bloggers Tweeter Malaysia
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates