Thursday, November 11, 2010

Worse broadband provider


It's been 3 months since I started to use DiGi Broadband. From the anxiousness to use "so-called" the fastest broadband provider had turned to anger and disappointment - time after time, no matter how good the line is, but still not doing as advertised.

"When it stops, only when you want to" has become a fake tagline to make more business when DiGi Broadband (including DiGi Internet for mobile) gets disconnected no matter in what conditions, time and days.

Why DiGi had disappoint me? Since I started to use DiGi Broadband, it has been disconnected for approximate over 100 times within 3 months of my usage. In one day, DiGi Broadband get disconnected by itself almost 7-10 times. When the broadband get disconnected, it will take a long time to reconnect it back online.

When it keeps occurring, I often calls DiGi to know what problems that they are having that makes the broadband gets disconnected. I even use kind words even though I was not happy with the service provided. To say, we pay money for it but we can get the best service? I've been called up DiGi Customer Service quite a few times and when I asked them, these will be their answers:-

*upgrading your account (when you reached at the middle of the month) to refresh your account's status and outstanding amount.

*broadband was meant for outdoor. To receive better reception - indoor, you need to place your computer or laptop near windows.

In the advertisement also did mention that, the line will stays until when I disconnect it. Now, the line doesn't stays and disconnect on its own. Is this the service you provide to us? DiGi, you can sue me for defamation but what you mention on the advertisement was not same as you provided to us. Even DiGi Internet also sometimes unable to connect into the net, at the same time when DiGi Broadband disconnected on its own. The worse was I can't watch Youtube using mobile anymore; thanks to DiGi Internet sucks, providing worse things to its customers.

One of my former student, also a Christian brother experienced the same thing (his location is in Petaling Jaya) and I quote: "Can I sue Digi for not saying that 'with Digi broadband, I will disconnect only when I want it to?'"

Please do as what you had mentioned in the advertisement, I am kind to let you know and called the customer service nicely. Some people might just fire out all kinds of words and I will not have the patient to see the line get disconnected over and over again. Hope you kindly take down this blog post as a note of reference.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


ShoutMix chat widget

Little Grey Rabbit in the Blogging Communities

blog malaysia: bloggers directory Komuniti Blogger Malaysia The Star R.AGE All Malaysia Info Blogger Project 大馬部落 我的部落 | 我的博客書 WWE Universe Earth Hour Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? Malaysia new RedesignMalaysia.com Blog for FT Cares! Selangor Bloggers Tweeter Malaysia
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates