Thursday, September 30, 2010

No more take-away

Yesterday, I had Hakka mee as my lunch. Behind the taste of the delicious mee, I need to sacrifices my digestive system. I was end up by suffering diarrhea starting the time after my work and I returned to my shelter home. I need to use the toilet within 2 hours once.

The picture shown was not advertising Coca-Cola or I had diarrhea after I drank Coca-Cola. I used the picture because it was funny.

I could bear myself until 3 a.m. in the morning until I went to sleep peacefully. But, my stomach playing a mind game with me especially during the time I need to work. I can resist it until I reached my shelter home and released it. Wow! It has give me a great relief. I just eat a char siew pao for my lunch and I also get hungry by the time I reached the shelter home.

I also realized I had the same case happened on myself before, which far worse than the current situation. However, this will be my last time to get take-away, and will not dare to do it anymore. I will really rather walk a distance to get my lunch and better to make sure that I will not do the same mistakes again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


ShoutMix chat widget

Little Grey Rabbit in the Blogging Communities

blog malaysia: bloggers directory Komuniti Blogger Malaysia The Star R.AGE All Malaysia Info Blogger Project 大馬部落 我的部落 | 我的博客書 WWE Universe Earth Hour Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? Malaysia new RedesignMalaysia.com Blog for FT Cares! Selangor Bloggers Tweeter Malaysia
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates