Saturday, March 13, 2010

End of Chinese New Year

During the afternoon, my mother woke me up because my mother wants to eat dim sum. We walked to the kopitiam (restaurant) to eat dimsum under a hot weather. At the kopitiam, we sat outside (parking lot area) and the fan wasn't spinning. The fan was on but it faced towards the middle area.

Later, my mother went to 99 Supermart after telco shop was closed. In the mart, we bought 2 big bottles of cola and my mother wants to boil it with lemon and few slices of ginger, which people think it works as medicine for cough and influenza (not influenza A H1N1).

After that, we went to the shoplots (opposite the Chinese primary school) to see whether the DiGi shop over there was opened or closed? Apparently, the shop was nearly closed. Then, we went to Pustaka Rakyat to buy a document box to put all my father抯 cooking recipes.

When we reached home, we were sweaty. While, I took some rest to prepared myself (to start my work), I edited some of my things. I had removed some of the CNY decors outside the house and a few which were inside the house.

But in the end, I still spent much my times in the house. No doubt, I am an otaku after all. I had change my phone's wallpaper with Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? + Tales of the Little Grey Rabbit within the same wallpaper.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


ShoutMix chat widget

Little Grey Rabbit in the Blogging Communities

blog malaysia: bloggers directory Komuniti Blogger Malaysia The Star R.AGE All Malaysia Info Blogger Project 大馬部落 我的部落 | 我的博客書 WWE Universe Earth Hour Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? Malaysia new RedesignMalaysia.com Blog for FT Cares! Selangor Bloggers Tweeter Malaysia
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates