Tuesday, August 2, 2011

1 week of MapleStory

My MapleStory character at Wild Croc Swamp.
Within 1 week (has not minus 2 days for server maintenance), I managed my character so well that I can reach level 40 within that period of time. Of course, I know that other people can do better than me. 

When I started to play MapleStory, I hate my character when it reached level 20 and above because it would be very difficult for me to gain experiences. Before this character, the one I used in Aquila map (Knight of Cygnus: Warrior Soul Master) around level 37.

My current character has reached level 41 (as by midnight, August 2nd 2011). This character will be credited to Josh O. for his supports and helps to make my character in current states. He not only gave me 1 million mesos when I restarted it, but he also gave me the talking hat (STR +4) and took me to Monster Carnival to gain 3 levels when I was still level 30. 

As for my level 40 to 41, I had some glitches of time to spent on my blog and also on Maple, resulting unable to gain more level. However, I will be going to try my best to do things all I can to gain more level as soon as possible - to reach level 50. My current character is a spearman. I am on quest to search for free spear, which according to some MapleStory sources that it's available from dropouts of those alligators in Wild Crocodile Swamp.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


ShoutMix chat widget

Little Grey Rabbit in the Blogging Communities

blog malaysia: bloggers directory Komuniti Blogger Malaysia The Star R.AGE All Malaysia Info Blogger Project 大馬部落 我的部落 | 我的博客書 WWE Universe Earth Hour Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? Malaysia new RedesignMalaysia.com Blog for FT Cares! Selangor Bloggers Tweeter Malaysia
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates