Thursday, June 9, 2011

Updating my room's furniture

Yesterday, I was told by my employers that they going to give me a printer to ease me when I need to do work documents such as test papers, lists or graphics. However, my room only have a table which need to sustain 2 laptops. One laptop for designing, socials and of course songs. The other laptop is for official use such as, to do work documents. 

With an additional printer, I need to get myself another writing table but I actually needed another writing table since beginning of this month. If I need to use two laptops on one table, I also will not have any more spaces for me to do researches or writings. 

At the same time, I need another bookshelf (in fact 2). One for all my animation box sets and the other to replace the shoe rack that I have been using 7 years ago. My animation box sets have been placed on top of a plank.

However, I will get things done within appropriate time because I need a proper planning to get all things done. Yet, I will get a writing table as soon as possible to set it up ready for Saturday. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment


ShoutMix chat widget

Little Grey Rabbit in the Blogging Communities

blog malaysia: bloggers directory Komuniti Blogger Malaysia The Star R.AGE All Malaysia Info Blogger Project 大馬部落 我的部落 | 我的博客書 WWE Universe Earth Hour Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? Malaysia new RedesignMalaysia.com Blog for FT Cares! Selangor Bloggers Tweeter Malaysia
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates