Sunday, January 16, 2011

Too much for me to handle

This past Thursday was a terrible day in my life. I was unable to update the latest happening because of these things that happened to me. Thanks to friends that had supported me when I was in need to prevent me from doing stupid things. I also wanted to thanked my Lord and Saviour, Chris Jesus for giving me comfort when I was in a total broke down. 

Problem 1
I was helping my boss to take care of the cat, so that she can have the cat's claws to cut short. Gareth (previously misspell as Gerreth) and I went there and it was already my second visit after I helped with the cat sands along with Ryhan and Kuang as their punishment. The cat was defensive and the workers of the pet shop unable to get her nails (claws) cut short. 

We were about to go off but I called up my boss to inform her about it. At that time, one of my former friends from Kuala Ampang - Kent (my friend since kindergarten). Both Kent and I had a quick chat before we left. However, Gareth without knowing anything, went and talked to him. 

Is it time for me to not stay hiding from them? Is it time for me to come out from the exile of the King of Kids of Kuala Ampang? Hope that God will guide me in this matter.

Problem 2
My family had split apart after my father had left the family due to unwillingness to pay for the expenses of my family. My parents might had an argument about it when I went to work. My father took some of his shirts and went to his mistress' house soon after he came back from work. 

This was also due to my mother became jobless after my aunt took my cousin away without giving any early notices - even my mother called her up a night before she (with my uncle) came and took my cousin away, gave an excuse and said, she needs to go to kindergarten. 

I don't know what to do and I started to feel guilty. At the same time, I am also feel hurt because many things came after me, no matter how good I handled my problems. With previous problems I had been facing and my father departure, I can't really do anything anymore.

I told my sister-in-Christ about it and she asked me to stay strong and pray to Him. When the conversation keeps on, I cried and unable to control my emotions. The next day, when my employer asked what had happened with my family for not able to celebrate Chinese New Year this year, again I cried in front of my employer. She also gave me words of encouragement for me to stand tall and hold on to my feet.

Aftermath
1. Last night, I had a dream which I received two keys. (which looks like Tri-circle keys).

2. My father still return return home but will go to his mistress' house soon after.

3. My stress has been released after I went out with Rex (my buddy) yesterday afternoon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


ShoutMix chat widget

Little Grey Rabbit in the Blogging Communities

blog malaysia: bloggers directory Komuniti Blogger Malaysia The Star R.AGE All Malaysia Info Blogger Project 大馬部落 我的部落 | 我的博客書 WWE Universe Earth Hour Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? Malaysia new RedesignMalaysia.com Blog for FT Cares! Selangor Bloggers Tweeter Malaysia
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates