Sunday, January 16, 2011

#RoboCop on Twitter

Past weeks, I have downloaded all the RoboCop movies to watch. After I watched it, I put it as my recent movies that I watched into my Facebook. At the same time, I also used the hash tag (#RoboCop) on Twitter. 

Soon after, I received replies from one of fictional Detroit's comedy show, "It's Not My Problem!" with the famous catchphrase, "I'd buy that for a dollar!" @for_a_dollar with Bixby Snyder.

Again, I received another reply from "Old Man", who was the former chairman of fictional Omni Consumer Products (OCP) @OCP_Chairman. 

Don't believe me? Have a try. You will get quick replies from them. Get a Twitter account to do this and please add me @tarotakashi as well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


ShoutMix chat widget

Little Grey Rabbit in the Blogging Communities

blog malaysia: bloggers directory Komuniti Blogger Malaysia The Star R.AGE All Malaysia Info Blogger Project 大馬部落 我的部落 | 我的博客書 WWE Universe Earth Hour Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? Malaysia new RedesignMalaysia.com Blog for FT Cares! Selangor Bloggers Tweeter Malaysia
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates