Thursday, January 6, 2011

Via mobile web returns

It has been along time since I upload stories using mobile web. Today, I want to have a try using it once more. The last time I used it was 8 months ago when I was working in Max Max Enterprise.

One of the reasons of the usage was I was totally knocked out after the school reopened. Work loads and the needs of crossing from one block to another were the main factors. Even I started to feel lazy of walking to work and forth, sometimes to grab a taxi from Cempaka LRT station to reach my workplace.

No matter how many times I told myself not to sleep in the evening, I will still fall asleep. I will still fall asleep even after my bath too. I also can't help myself already.

Sometimes, I was forced to abandone my dinner. Since started to work formally, I do not take my breakfast and lunch (except for today that I had my lunch). How resourceful I am, right?

I can't make myself to eat much because whenever I do, I will feel lazy and always wanted to sit down. As teacher, how could I to just sit down and teach? Either ways, I am still facing the danger of get scold from my boss.

At the end, since I had my sleeps in the evening, my sleeps at night were disturbed. Now, I can fall asleep at night around 2:30 a.m. Before I sleep, I must watch a movie too. Hope that these things won't make to have some sorts of disorder.

《via mobile web》

0 comments:

Post a Comment


ShoutMix chat widget

Little Grey Rabbit in the Blogging Communities

blog malaysia: bloggers directory Komuniti Blogger Malaysia The Star R.AGE All Malaysia Info Blogger Project 大馬部落 我的部落 | 我的博客書 WWE Universe Earth Hour Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? Malaysia new RedesignMalaysia.com Blog for FT Cares! Selangor Bloggers Tweeter Malaysia
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates