Saturday, November 13, 2010

Loss weight

I losses weight after I got chicken pox. It was contributed due to my eatings has been scale down, especially things I like the most. Since I had chicken pox, I only can enjoy plain foods, rooster chicken and light soy sauce after I was recovered (when I had no more blisters).

I started to realised my weight lost, when I started to return to work. The pants that I wore was loose until I might dropped anything if I was running or doing any extreme things. As a teacher, interacting with students is important. I play along with my students very often during lunch time.

Even my lunch also had only bread with BBQ pork meat and plain nasi lemak with luncheon or bread with blueberry jam/butter.

Yesterday night, I took out the scale and scale for my weight. IT WAS 60KG. My previous weight was 65kg. Wow! I lose 5 kg but because of chicken pox. But I am happy with my current weight as I tried to lose weight as well. Happy to see the result too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


ShoutMix chat widget

Little Grey Rabbit in the Blogging Communities

blog malaysia: bloggers directory Komuniti Blogger Malaysia The Star R.AGE All Malaysia Info Blogger Project 大馬部落 我的部落 | 我的博客書 WWE Universe Earth Hour Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? Malaysia new RedesignMalaysia.com Blog for FT Cares! Selangor Bloggers Tweeter Malaysia
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates