Monday, September 6, 2010

Power of songs

Since I have internet to surf the web, I consistently download new songs. Maybe I wanted to update my song list in my phone but yet when I started to listen to it using my laptop, I’ll get addicted with it. The blog post which I posted today might be looks boring to you. My blog wasn’t for commercial use as other people crazy with. If you are just a great follower of mine, I’m sure that you going to read the post no matter what.

Last week, I updated ‘My Anime Collections’ list with some Japanese animations that I’d watched within this year. It’s been a long time since I updated it. I have downloaded Bleach 「アニマロッサ」Anima Rossa, 「chAngE」, 「さくらびと」Sakurabito, 「旅立つキミへ」On A Journey to You, 「Stay Beautiful」, 「Echoes」, The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi II「Super Driver」, 「止マレ!」Stop!, xxxHOLiC: OVA II「風なぎ」Kazenagi, Zan Sayonara Zetsubō Sensei「林檎もぎれビーム!」Ringo Mogire Beam!, 「絶望レストラン」Zetsubou Restaurant, and some songs from Saint Seiya: The Lost Canvas.

Although I started to listen to Bleach「chAngE」, I also found out that Zan Sayonara Zetsubō Sensei「林檎もぎれビーム!」Ringo Mogire Beam! also as interesting too. Then I kept listening to the song and even had an instrumental version of the song. I tried to search for Youtube for its music video but I can only get the one on Animelo Summer Live Re:Birth 2009. Utawarerumono OAV「adamant faith」, 「夢のつづき」Yume no Tsuzuki will be great to be listen when you are stress.

Yesterday I watched 8TV Nite Live. One of the segments was about Girl’s Generation gone to Universal Studio and I heard the Cadbury’s eyebrows advertisement song. I also started to search for the song and downloaded the eyebrows video into my phone. I also keep listening with the song too.

One of the weird things that I always do is to get theme songs that other people normally will not get it. I went to Television Themes site to get Family Fued theme after I play with it in Facebook. I failed to search for it but in return, I found National Geographic Theme (although it wasn’t the one we heard from television with the globe spinning). I went to Youtube, downloaded it, edited it and I get only the song for myself. I had never watched National Geographic since my house has no more ASTRO to watch.

I love to listen to many kind of music genres. That’s why it never stop me to get relaxing or even get sad because certain songs will play along with your emotions. Unlike the kids and teenagers nowadays, only admire the artists look as priority without knowing whether the song has any meaning with it. As I told Steven before, artists now only sell his/her looks rather to sing songs with meaning within the song. The power of songs is that powerful to let other people thinks quietly, to understand the meaning of life and to be self-control too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


ShoutMix chat widget

Little Grey Rabbit in the Blogging Communities

blog malaysia: bloggers directory Komuniti Blogger Malaysia The Star R.AGE All Malaysia Info Blogger Project 大馬部落 我的部落 | 我的博客書 WWE Universe Earth Hour Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? Malaysia new RedesignMalaysia.com Blog for FT Cares! Selangor Bloggers Tweeter Malaysia
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates