Wednesday, June 1, 2011

What do I watch recently?

The two brands of WWE: RAW and SmackDown.
Since I need to occupy my mind from thinking negative things, I had tried my best to keep myself busy in all cost. To watch something entertaining will help me improve the situation I am facing now. 


IMPACT after rebranding.
Besides watching Japanese animation which normally needed to wait for a new episodes or seasons, I like to watch professional wrestling or so-called sports entertainment. I have been watching WWE weeklies without any doubt, I still prefer WWE even it's rated-PG. 

However, some of WWE storyline were too bored. So, I also watch TNA Impact Wrestling (formerly known as iMPACT). TNA still retaining its way when WWE still in Attitude Era. The only thing with it was the storyline confusing (not to be messed up with bored storyline of WWE). 

That's what I do when I need to occupy my time rather to be on Facebook, Twitter or etc. I also cycling during the evening as well. Hope all of you can try to avoid using Facebook to waste your time on it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


ShoutMix chat widget

Little Grey Rabbit in the Blogging Communities

blog malaysia: bloggers directory Komuniti Blogger Malaysia The Star R.AGE All Malaysia Info Blogger Project 大馬部落 我的部落 | 我的博客書 WWE Universe Earth Hour Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? Malaysia new RedesignMalaysia.com Blog for FT Cares! Selangor Bloggers Tweeter Malaysia
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates