Friday, February 11, 2011

Late updates

I wanted to apologise to all my visitors for my unableness to update my blog during the festive season. I was trying to do something better but due to certain reasons, I can't do it. Every single updates will be a valuable assets to me for more traffic flows to my blog.

I also had created new buttons for you to click on. In addition, Foursquare button has been added to it. Recently, I had started with Foursquare and I started to gain more knowledge on it.

I also had change the blog icon and will change the header of the blog as soon as I can see a new one. I'm kind of hate the Chinese New Wear header.

For my Cbox, I will also reply it one by one without miss, except those buffaloes who's website doesn't have any Cbox or ShoutBox. Don't worry! It will not be a huge hinder to handle a small things.

Hope to see all of your returns after a day or two for me to complete everything. Before I end this post, I would like to thank all of you for your visits.

{via mobile web}

0 comments:

Post a Comment


ShoutMix chat widget

Little Grey Rabbit in the Blogging Communities

blog malaysia: bloggers directory Komuniti Blogger Malaysia The Star R.AGE All Malaysia Info Blogger Project 大馬部落 我的部落 | 我的博客書 WWE Universe Earth Hour Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? Malaysia new RedesignMalaysia.com Blog for FT Cares! Selangor Bloggers Tweeter Malaysia
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates