Sunday, January 23, 2011

Chinese New Year preparation and shopping

Finally, I got my 2nd salary incensement since August. However much of the money will be use for Chinese New Year. I gave my mother, decorate the house and get myself a few shirts to be wear for different occasions. I also decided to celebrate birthday my buddy’s birthday which going to arrive soon. As promised, I went had “booked” him a few days earlier (actual day was Thurday due to public holiday).

I woke up early on Saturday morning, so that I can go to 7-Eleven to check whether the cheque has been banked-in. I took out RM500 to get a reload coupon for my Maxis and gave RM300 for my mother for household usage. I informed and smsed Rex that our meeting is on. I got ready soon after.

Before I leave the house, I ate wantan mee made by my mother. After that, I leave and took a bus to downtown. But Rex told me that he has things to do and told me to go to cut my hair first before I meet him at Times Square. The road from Jalan Cheras to Jalan Pudu was so jam and it had delayed my time.

I dropped myself at Majestic bus stop and walked to Pudu Plaza to cut my hair. Initially I just wanted to cut my hair but was persuaded to dye my hair as well. Since I need to dye it later on, I decided to dye it (although I need to waste money on it rather to waste my energy). It took me about 45 minutes to finish the whole thing plus, washing.


When I was finished, I walked to Times Square and meet up with Rex in snooker centre. Since he has a few matches to go, I went around but end up in amusement park. There, I saw one of my students with his girlfriend. With the exchanged tokens with me (RM2), I played a shooting games (forgotten what's the name?). Hmmm... I can improve myself by playing the shooting games too.

I returned to the snooker centre, while Rex finishing his games and went to Low Yat Plaza. He went there because he needs to get stocks of something from his previous company. However, I was told to stay aside during the time, I went to Sungai Wang to get more money and looked for restaurants to eat. Too much of people in Sungai Wang caused many people over-flooded certain restaurants, but I chose Teppanyaki (do not be mistaken with Mr. Teppanyaki).

While waiting for Rex, I encountered many things including a group of Indian tourists just budge-in to the place where I am standing without saying sorry or excuse me [and] a group of Malay youths made jokes about the gods (during a presentation in Sungai Wang) while I was just beside them. I was joined with Rex about half an hour later.

We ate Teppanyaki and yet I ordered the same thing since last time. A main course, drinks, California roll and a Fuji Snow. Almost every time, I wasn't able to finished the Fuji Snow. Since the time has running short, we rushed to get my shopping done and eventually, I asked Rex to leave first because he needed to go home early.

I quickly finish everything and the only thing left is belt. I need a new belt for Chinese New Year. Below are the expenses from Saturday until the current time (1:46 a.m. Monday)


RM   10.00 – Maxis reload
RM   46.75 – Birthday Lunch with Rex
RM 148.00 – 2 Paul Smith long pants
RM   69.90 – black shirt
RM 100.00 – lent to Rex
RM   71.80 – Renoma underwear  
RM   79.90 – blue shirt
RM   99.00 – R20 black and white shoes with free socks
____________________________________________
RM 625.35 – Total
RM     4.00 – Transportations
RM 150.00 – haircut and dye
____________________________________________
RM 769.35 – Unofficial amount for Saturday
RM 300.00 – household use
RM   18.00 – CNY decorations
RM     6.00 – pimple remover
RM     4.50 – double sided tape
_____________________________________________
RM 1097.85 – Grand total of usage
RM     30.00 – Given to my mom for haircut
RM     22.15 – not mentioned expenses

0 comments:

Post a Comment


ShoutMix chat widget

Little Grey Rabbit in the Blogging Communities

blog malaysia: bloggers directory Komuniti Blogger Malaysia The Star R.AGE All Malaysia Info Blogger Project 大馬部落 我的部落 | 我的博客書 WWE Universe Earth Hour Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? Malaysia new RedesignMalaysia.com Blog for FT Cares! Selangor Bloggers Tweeter Malaysia
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates