Saturday, December 18, 2010

My Weirdo Dream: The 2nd Chance

This post contained a story of my previous life and also contained gay scene. If you will to continue reading this post, please do take not that you have been told about it and continue on by clicking "Read More>". 

But if you doesn't want to read about gay things, please don't click "Read More>" and ignore this post entirely.

Even if this post contained a dream, but it doesn't mean that it also involved in my real life.


I was in the somewhere in my school (most probably in the bookshop), where I was holding another guy's hand while my ex, HZQ looked jealous towards us. However, the scene moved to HZQ's classroom and he told me that he still love me. I did asked him to repeat once more and he did. He said through my ear that, "I still love you." I, myself was also confused. I asked again for confirmation, "Means that you are still my piggy?" which he replied, "Yes! But we cannot do 'that' thing."

In the dream, HZQ was happy when he saw me every time (same like when I met him every time at the bridge near our school, he will smile and talked to me). Both of us also hold our hands tight and didn't let go, although we were in the public (where other students in the school) didn't even bother about us. We also kissed in the scene, as how a normal couple will do and as how we had done before.

The scene later was changed to Kampung Berembang, where my family house still stood still there. I was taking a cab/car back to the house. My parents were not seen in the setting nor even I step into the house. 

Disclaimer: I know that this was just a dream and it was impossible to start a second chance of relationship even if HZQ wanted to. I also understand that it will be more impossible for me to get back to my life in Kampung Berembang. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment


ShoutMix chat widget

Little Grey Rabbit in the Blogging Communities

blog malaysia: bloggers directory Komuniti Blogger Malaysia The Star R.AGE All Malaysia Info Blogger Project 大馬部落 我的部落 | 我的博客書 WWE Universe Earth Hour Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? Malaysia new RedesignMalaysia.com Blog for FT Cares! Selangor Bloggers Tweeter Malaysia
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates