Friday, August 27, 2010

Laptop and my new gadgets, and new hair cut

Click image to zoom in: From left - Yellow arrow: DiGi Broadband, Grey Arrow: Cooling fan, Lime Green Arrow: Mouse, White Arrow: 4 Ports USB Hub.

Yesterday, 26 August.
Although it's raining after my work, it didn't stop me from going to Times Square to pay my bill. Henry fetched me to the bank to get my salary for paying bill, buy rapidpass and get a new broadband. Yicol also went to get money from the bank too.

I wanted to get rapidpass from Cempaka RapidKL station after Henry dropped me there. However, that kakak said that, "Dekat sebelah sanalah dik." - "at the opposite of the station". I just get a ticket to go to Hang Tuah. I got my pass at Hang Tuah LRT station and the pass only can be use on the next day.

I walked under the rain to Times Square. I quickly went to the payment kiosk to pay it. My bill was RM359.XX. Due to the machine don't take RM1 notes, I was forced to pay RM350. I get my number to wait for DiGi personnel to serve me regarding DiGi Broadband. After 15 minutes waiting, it's my turn. I asked details about DiGi Broadband and got one for myself. Explore 10GB plus free personal insurance.

When I get back my change, I again went to the kiosk and pay up the remaining RM10. By the way, that DiGi personnel who served me forgotten to give me back my IC when he took it and make a photocopy. I also almost forgotten until his colleague reminds him about it. If not, I going to pay RM100 fine for losing my IC.

Then, I walked to Low Yat Plaza to get the price of Windows 7 CD for my laptop (to re-format it) but when I heard the price was around RM350++ AND the cheapest is RM269, I changed my mind and put it onto my next month's agenda. I went to a computer gadget shops to get a cooling fan, a mouse and a 4 ports USB hub. And so, I used up almost 70% of my salary.

I took bus from Bukit Bintang and I managed to get U46. On the way back home, Steven's mother and sister took the same bus from Majestic bus station. I figured that they saw me and I also wanted to greet them. However, they looked like didn't regonised me. Afterwards, I felt asleep.

The first thing I did after I reached home was open up all the gadgets and plug in to my laptop. Thank God that the 4 ports USB hub can be use because I got another one from Tesco a few months ago.

Today, 27 August
I wanted to go and cut my hair so badly because my hair was too long until can cover up my whole face and even can 'eat' it when I opened my mouth wide. Steven and I had a conversation on MSN to go out and cut hair until short. So be it! Because I want to get my 'Taro Takashi' hairstyle back and become my own self.

Although I sleep late to update my 1st Facebook account which I abandoned it to cover-up stories of myself that I had passed away by my former friends, I decided to revive it and clean up the mess rather to hide myself. Of course, my one and only alarm clock - my mother will wake me up at 9a.m. Even I woke up at 9, I wasted my time to watch WWE RAW.

When the time was nearly 10, I started to panic and rush for my things. I end up walking to the RapidKL bus terminal and hop into the bus, thinking that I would be late to meet up Steven. I did reach Majestic late but not very late - around 10 minutes.

We have chats together since we are now not able to meet each other as how we were when he still work at FCC. He then told me that I am the one who will cut the hair because he wanted to keep his hair for another month so his hair will be suitable to be cut with the style that he has in his mind.

We also went to play at amusement park and I also realised that when I played basketball with Steven, an uncle passed by behind us and that uncle hit my buttock. Gosh! What was it for? The things that Steven been through I also did now.

We went to have our lunch in a small restaurant but have many schoolgirls in it. We were surrounded by them. We talked many about short hair and Steven was tempted with it and returned to barber shop and cut his hair too.

Steven need to return home as quick as possible because his grandmother needs him to take care of her. So we all return to our respective houses. I reached at 7-11 bus stop and walked to GUARDIAN to get mat wax. I also went to Pustaka Rakyat to get a book holder to hold my anime CDs from falling and a card holder to take a good care of my rapidpass.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


ShoutMix chat widget

Little Grey Rabbit in the Blogging Communities

blog malaysia: bloggers directory Komuniti Blogger Malaysia The Star R.AGE All Malaysia Info Blogger Project 大馬部落 我的部落 | 我的博客書 WWE Universe Earth Hour Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? Malaysia new RedesignMalaysia.com Blog for FT Cares! Selangor Bloggers Tweeter Malaysia
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates