Friday, March 19, 2010

Frustrating and Stupidity: Internet Blocked

Yesterday, after I've upgraded Orbit Downloader, the Firewall suddenly popped-up and asked that whether need to block Firefox or not? (since I used Firefox as my default internet browser) The stupidest was I clicked the 'block' button (because I didn't read the whole content).

When I was unable to browse any web anymore, I went to Control Panel and uninstalled it. I reinstalled it back (with the upgraded Orbit Downloader), and thing came back to normal

Today, when I reopened my laptop, again unable to connect to the net. The last resort was I used a time machine software and returned my laptop's program to a few day before (backup) program. Only then I can continue to use Firefox.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


ShoutMix chat widget

Little Grey Rabbit in the Blogging Communities

blog malaysia: bloggers directory Komuniti Blogger Malaysia The Star R.AGE All Malaysia Info Blogger Project 大馬部落 我的部落 | 我的博客書 WWE Universe Earth Hour Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? Malaysia new RedesignMalaysia.com Blog for FT Cares! Selangor Bloggers Tweeter Malaysia
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates