Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Simple blog

My blog needs to be re-arrange to assure it can be view via mobile web. Compare to my previous blog page, my blog can exceed to 300KB per view. To view via mobile web is a large content page. To save up space in the right side (in blue color), the web links has been moved to the top header links (in red color). Post view have been reduced from 7 posts to 3 posts only. However, I will try to test view via mobile and I will do it later to keep it as minimum as possible. So, I also will keep your broadband cost too, especially those using prepaid broadband like I am currently using (until I can get a postpaid broadband).

Sooner, I gonna promote my blog in R.AGE and BlogMalaysia too. What to do? Not enough publicity and cost my blog unviewed by other people.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


ShoutMix chat widget

Little Grey Rabbit in the Blogging Communities

blog malaysia: bloggers directory Komuniti Blogger Malaysia The Star R.AGE All Malaysia Info Blogger Project 大馬部落 我的部落 | 我的博客書 WWE Universe Earth Hour Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? Malaysia new RedesignMalaysia.com Blog for FT Cares! Selangor Bloggers Tweeter Malaysia
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates