Thursday, August 11, 2011

Tag Timing (from Facebook)



Starting time: 6:50 pm



Name: Daniel Taro Takashi-Webster (sometimes called as Grey Rabbit, Usagi, Dan, D and Taro)
Any Sisters? none
Any Brothers? one younger brother
Eye Color: Brown
Shoe size: size 44 (Europe), size 10½ (US & Canada)
Hair: Medium long
Piercing: one, on the left ear
Height: 173cm (as in August 2011)
What are you wearing right now? Chiang Rai Tshirt, Giordano pants and Renoma underpants
Where do you live? Cheras, Kuala Lumpur
Favorite number: 7
Favorite drink: Ice Lemon Tea
Favorite month: November
Favorite breakfast: Didn't take any breakfast for many years


~*~Have You Ever?~*~
Broken a bone: Perhaps
Been in a police car: Not even once
Fallen for a friend: I did, during my school times
Fallen for a guy/girl in a short period of time: Yes
Swam in the ocean: Yes, during staff trip to Redang Island
Fallen asleep in school: Yes, especially during Maths, Add Maths, Accounts periods
Broken someone’s heart? Countless times
Cried when someone died? My mother's side's grandfather when I was Standard 3
Saved e-mails: Normally those important emails contained passwords
Been cheated on: Depending on what terms of it...


~*~WHAT?~*~
Your room is like? Semi messy but still keep it clean from cockroaches
What is right beside you? A wall


~*~Ever had?~*~
Chicken pox: Yes, last November
Sore throat: Almost every time 
Stitches: more than 15 stitches since I was a kid 
Broken nose: Nope


~*~Do You?~*~
Believe in love at first sight? Depends
Like picnics? I love to picnic


~*~Who?~*~
Did you last yell at? Jordon, Joanna's brother
Who was the last person you danced with? Ethan, my pet
Who last made you smile? Joshua, my buddy


~*~Final Questions~*~
What are you listening to right now? My ceiling fan
What did you do today? Worked and celebrated Gareth's birthday with a lunch
Diamond or pearl? Diamond
Are you the oldest? I am the oldest of all family branches of my clan
Indoors or outdoors? Indoors


~*~Today, did you?~*~
Talk to someone you like? Perhaps
Kiss anyone? No
Sing? No
Talk to an ex? No
Miss someone? I miss my Leone friends a lot...
Ate? Yes
Breakfast: No
Lunch: Yes, during lunch time and during tea time
Dinner: Not going to eat more than 2 meals a day

~*~Last person who?~*~
You talked to on the phone? Delena, my good friend
Made you cry? Holy Spirit
Went to the movies with? Ruby and Yeshua (few weeks ago)
You went to the mall with? Alone
Who cheered you up? Joshua and some other Leone friends


~*~Have You?~*~
Been to Mexico? No
Been to USA? No


~*~Random~*~
Have a crush on someone? Yes
What books are you reading right now? The Bible
Best feeling in the world? When there is a person who are ready to accept me as his bestfriend or more
Future kids names? Eason Hiroshi Takashi-Webster (or) Eason Hiroshi Hayashi-Webster
Do you sleep with a stuffed animal? No. Because I always have my mobile phone beside my head
What’s under your bed? My old, green pen
Favorite sport: Walking, since I am walking everyday.
Favorite place? "Chapel" of God's dwelling at the House of Hayashi (my room)
Who do you really hate? I hate people who ask silly questions, make so much of noises and a person who I trusted began to "drift away"
Do you have a job? Yes



What time is it now? 7:23pm (duration 34 minutes)

0 comments:

Post a Comment


ShoutMix chat widget

Little Grey Rabbit in the Blogging Communities

blog malaysia: bloggers directory Komuniti Blogger Malaysia The Star R.AGE All Malaysia Info Blogger Project 大馬部落 我的部落 | 我的博客書 WWE Universe Earth Hour Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? Malaysia new RedesignMalaysia.com Blog for FT Cares! Selangor Bloggers Tweeter Malaysia
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates