Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Fever after a nap

Last Sunday, I had a fever after I took a nap when I had returned home from Sunday service. At the same time, I also diagnosed with emesis and diarrhea. I managed to woke up, took shower and have my dinner before taking consume a panadol and return to my bed. I was feeling better that time.

2:30 a.m. the next morning, I again had fever and went into the toilet to vomit. The process took me half an hour before I woke up at 6:45 p.m. for work. Fearing of getting denggi or aedes, I went to check with a doctor to verified it during my lunch time.

On and off, my fever will return when I need to work but will fade when the students were dismissed. These has been occurred for these two days. Hopefully I can gain my health as soon as possible rather to suffer this torture.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment


ShoutMix chat widget

Little Grey Rabbit in the Blogging Communities

blog malaysia: bloggers directory Komuniti Blogger Malaysia The Star R.AGE All Malaysia Info Blogger Project 大馬部落 我的部落 | 我的博客書 WWE Universe Earth Hour Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? Malaysia new RedesignMalaysia.com Blog for FT Cares! Selangor Bloggers Tweeter Malaysia
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates